he Students’ Books are accompanied by bilingual (English–Urdu) Teaching Guides that provide useful support for teachers in instruction and assessment.
Some important features in this series are:
• Listening and speaking and Activity time which provide students opportunities to talk or work on given tasks in small and large groups; structured discussions aim to develop expression and vocabulary and instil confidence in students to enable them to speak on a range of subjects and topics; activity tasks provide a fun element for the students.
• Writing skills which helps students to learn how to answer a range of questions.
• Review Tests after every few units that will help the teachers to assess and evaluate student learning.
• Themes and sub-themes have been included with the units.
• Glossary at the end of each book which explains the meanings of difficult words.