- Thoroughly researched and updated for information and statistics on Pakistan
- Administrative and physical maps as confirmed by the Survey of Pakistan; thematic maps, climate graphs, and extensive data for Pakistan
- Every important aspect of Pakistan’s geography covered through especially developed maps
- Covers agriculture, irrigation, energy production and distribution, transport and communication, population, urban and rural settlements, and literacy in Pakistan
- Political and physical maps of the world including maps covering natural hazard zones and environmental issues across the world
- Extensive section on the world’s ecosystems, trade and transport, climate change, agriculture, economy, energy, human development index, etc.
- World data sets with information regarding area, population, literacy, employment, economy, and quality of life, and gazetteer (index)
- With handy and authentic data, it is an ideal source of reference for school and higher level students, teachers, researchers, and general readers
The Oxford School Atlas for Pakistan meets the needs of Cambridge O Level Environmental Management Syllabus 5014 and IGCSE® Syllabus 0680 for Environmental Management, Cambridge O Level (2059/2) and Cambridge IGCSE® (0448/2) Pakistan Studies Syllabi.