The distinctive features of this book are:
- A fresh and thoughtful approach to a traditional subject
- A simple yet lucid style of language
- Relevant questions from specimen and past papers with each chapter to prepare students for the Cambridge O Level examinations
- Objectives and summary with each chapter; additional information in the margins
- Appropriate, relevant, and interesting illustrations and photographs to complement the text
The textbook is accompanied by a Teaching Guide which provides further support and suggestions for effective teaching.