Special features of the Fourth Edition:
- Full colour photographs and diagrams which help clarify difficult concepts
- Full colour, updated maps illustrating various aspects of Pakistan’s geography, including topic maps on climate, agriculture, etc.
- Detailed studies of various aspects of Pakistan’s economy, including mineral and power resources, industries, and transportation
- Units on location, provinces and cities of Pakistan, agricultural systems, industrial raw materials, and telecommunication, further enriched with latest data
- Exercises at the end of each unit containing maps, graphs, and sample examination questions
- A glossary of local terms
- A detailed main glossary of geographical terms
- An index
The attractive new layout and special features will make the use of this book essential for all students preparing for their O Level Pakistan Studies Paper 2 examination.
Pakistan: Geography, Economy, and People is equally useful and of interest for the general reader.