here is special emphasis on the following features:
- The books contain classic and contemporary selections from a wide range of literature.
- The Primer and Books 1 and 2 contain drills that aid pronunciation and spelling.
- A variety of exercises, along with reference to context and extract-based activities have been included to develop and enhance factual recall capacity, inferential understanding, evaluative responses, and creative thinking.
- Exercises have been designed to improve the student’s language skills and word power.
- A fun approach has been adopted to learn new words and their usage.
- Tasks have been designed for extended classroom discussion and debate, as well as for project work. The ‘Discuss and write’ section provides practice in research, writing, and presentation.
- While word lists accompany the Primer and Books 1 and 2, there are extensive glossaries from Book 2 onwards.
- Books 3 to 8 carry notes on poets, along with explanations and drills of poetry structures.
- Comprehensive Teacher’s Books are available for all levels.