OXFORD INTERNATIONAL PRIMARY COMPUTING STUDENT BOOK 5 Class V – Al Badar – Course Books
Oxford International Primary Computing takes a real-life, project based approach to teaching young learners the vital computing skills they need for the changing digital world. Each unit builds a series of skills towards the creation of final project, with topics ranging from programming simple computer games to creating an online yearbook.
- A project-based approach to primary computing using real life examples
- Focusses on key computing skills, such as working with text and data, image editing, logic and programming
- Assists students (and teachers!) with important everyday computing skills, such as how to use the internet safely, be responsible on social media, and assess which sources are trustworthy and credible
- Projects include Champions League quiz challenge, Robots, Making a travel brochure and Our Online Yearbook
- Teacher’s Guides provide support for specialist and non-specialist teachers of computing
- All project materials are available for download as editable files for teachers to adapt to their own needs