Oxford Atlas Project For Pakistan – Class IV – The Academy – Course Books
The Oxford Atlas Project for Pakistan has been adapted especially for students of upper primary classes 3, 4, and 5. This atlas provides a bridge between My Little Atlas for the lower primary level and the Oxford School Atlas for Pakistan for secondary and O Level, and beyond.
It provides students a better understanding of geographical concepts and develops their geographical skills as well as prepare them for study of geography in higher classes.
- Helps students become familiar with maps and basic map-reading skills through the use of scale, grids, keys, and directions
- Spatial skills developed by viewing features and landscapes from different angles
- Takes the students on a voyage of discovery as they learn about Pakistan, its provinces, and important places
- Introduces students to Pakistan’s neighbouring countries, the world, its features, natural environments, endangered animals, people, and cultures through beautiful and exciting photographs and interesting text
- The maps are accompanied by an activity section to provide practice and reinforce map‑reading skills. The index helps them locate and find places in the atlas maps
- The Oxford Atlas Project for Pakistan is a compatible companion for primary social studies, such as World Watch, New Oxford Social Studies for Pakistan and Know Your World