The book also provides historic and inspirational glimpses into the life of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his companions when they were building the Muslim nation. It also contains short biographical sketches of important personalities in Islam and engrossing stories from the Qur’an.
The important features of the series include:
- Use of simple language and a fluent narrative style
- Colourful illustrations and pictures to assist learning
- Activities to maintain student interest throughout the lesson
- Comprehension exercises at the end of each chapter
- A separate section for recitation and memorization of important surahs;
- Book 1 also has an Ibtidai Qaida to help in pronunciation of Arabic.
- Lessons on social etiquettes is an important section for pupils to learn to live within a society and to obey certain rules of Islam on dealing with people
- A comprehensive list of learning objectives and outcomes to guide and support lesson planning; teaching notes are given where necessary